« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 20/5/2017, 22:50     Top   Dislike

❧ єтєяиαℓ ѕσυℓ

Group:
☥ Sovereign of Lands
єѕтιмαтє:
+173

Non fate caso al titolo, mi è venuto spontaneo XD
Vi siete mai chiesti come mai c'è una differente cifra nei loghi dello stesso capitolo?

CITAZIONE
So, I'm just re-clarifying the differences between Japanese and English logos for Dynasty Warriors since some people are telling me that their are confused over why JP's logo has 8 rather than 9....

The reason for this is you have to go WAY back to when the franchise first started, the fighting game on the PSX, this game was called Dynasty Warriors in English and in Japan, it was called Sangoku Musou, simple enough right?

When Dynasty Warriors 2 came out for the PS2, it was renamed in Japan, instead of Sangoku Musou 2, they called it Shin Sangoku Musou, sorta like an evolution to the franchise as it went from fighting game to hack n slash we know today

So to put it in perspective I'll make a short list of English and Japanese translations of the title games....

Dynasty Warriors/Sangoku Musou
Dynasty Warriors 2/Shin Sangoku Musou
Dynasty Warriors 3/Shin Sangoku Musou 2
Dynasty Warriors 4/Shin Sangoku Musou 3
Dynasty Warriors 5/Shin Sangoku Musou 4
Dynasty Warriors 6/Shin Sangoku Musou 5
Dynasty Warriors 7/Shin Sangoku Musou 6
Dynasty Warriors 8/Shin Sangoku Musou 7
Dynasty Warriors 9/Shin Sangoku Musou 8

fonte

Anch'io me lo chiedevo, ma era forse intuibile la cosa... il primissimo DW era un semplice picchiaduro, dal secondo (per noi) è diventato il beat'em all che tanto amiamo. Sarebbe stato meglio mantenessero la stessa cosa del Giappone.

Web Contacts  Top
0 replies since 20/5/2017, 22:50   37 views